Housing Disrepair Claims

Poor standard renting conditions? Landlord failing to act? We’re here to help...

If you rent a property and are living in poor standard that is not adequate for human habitation or is in a state of disrepair, then you could be entitled to bring and housing disrepair claim to make your landlord bring the property up to standard and a claim for compensation through our ‘No Win, No Fee‘ policy.

Free initial advice with no obligation!

Have you complained to your landlord but have been ignored or repairs not carried out?

Does your property have:

  • Damp / Mould
  • Defective Roofing
  • Defective Brickwork
  • Damaged Guttering
  • Defective Windows
  • Cracks
  • Leaks

Whether you are renting your home from a private landlord or housing association, the law demands your landlord ensures your property is kept in a good state of repair. 

All rented properties must be fit for human habitation.

We understand the stress living in substandard accommodation causes.

We can help bring an action to ensure that the landlord completes the necessary repairs.  

You may also be entitled to additional compensation due to the landlord’s failure to repair.

Housing Disrepair

Enquire / Start Your Claim

Simply complete the form below 24/7/365 and we will get in touch with you to discuss your requirements. Alternatively, please feel free to contact us directly instead.